stuffed chicken breast with figs and stuff

[postlink] http://cooking-recipes-for-beginners.blogspot.com/2012/10/stuffed-chicken-breast-with-figs-and.html[/postlink] [starttext]

The green beanie stuffs a chicken breast with polenta and figs and other stuff. Polenta is this weird thing that is packaged similar to sausage meat. It's made of corn and is kind of like dough. I had never had it before and tried to experiment with it. So here is another epic recipe made by TGB!

The sauce is virtually mixed berries from the freezer blended with a few tablespoons of water and heated up a little. Cranberry sauce would work too, but that reminds me too much of thanksgiving and snowboarding season always begins on thanksgiving so I couldn't bring myself to make cranberry sauce since it's September. Run on sentence?

The chicken breasts in this video are 8 ounces, and a serving is 4 ounces, so that's why I say I'm making for 4 but there are only two pieces of chicken being stuffed. Then I cut them in half obviously.

[endtext]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEQYU3tWp-wendofvid
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Cooking recipes for beginners - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger